In February 26, 2016, I visited my salon store located at 755 Jamacha Road El Cajon in San Diego, which is in operation. Another store located at 520 Broadway Suite 3 Chula Vista is under construction. After the visit, I had several questions and would like you to give me an explanation.
1. The Establishment License hanging on the wall in the store is under another investor's name, Yang Di. The manager Lisa said that the store was owned by Yang Di before, and they are transferring the owner name on the license. Can I have a photo of the business license and establishment license after the transaction completed? If it is possible, I would like to see the new license under my name is hanging on the wall in my store.
2. Since the first store located at Jamacha Road was owned by another investor in the past, and as far as I know, an EB-5 project must be a new enterprise company, is there any problem with my store when the USCIS processes my immigration case? Could you give me a clear explanation about it? Does it comply with the EB-5 investment requirement?
3. The second store located at Broadway is under construction. Could you provide me with the update progress of the construction? When will it open?
4. I would like to know about the store performance recently. Could you upload the financials of each month on the portal?
5. As the $500,000 EB-5 investment requirement, the new enterprise company must be in an TEA area. Can I have the TEA letter for my store please?
Thank you so much. I am looking forward to your response.