One of the most important things to consider when deciding to seek a U.S. Permanent Residence status is the partners with whom you choose to align. If you select a group that is not a full-service provider, you will inevitably run into challenges with items the provider is not able to handle. Inviting in different providers to execute the process in different ways can also create inconsistencies in the application, which increases risk.
Our goal is to remove the obstacles that can damage the process by having one large team that is collaborating together. This team jointly executes and monitors the action items for you. The benefit is a series of regulated controls within one system. The result is efficiencies, accuracy, and predictability.
Here’s is a short list of qualifications a U.S. partner should give you:
- Excellent Communications and Visibility
- Experienced Professionals in immigration and in running U.S. businesses
- Large Team to support the different aspects of this complex project
- Extensive compliance department
- Detailed proof of the viability of the program to support claims
- Ethical Standards
- Positive leadership
- Technologically strong
FranVest Management meets all of these qualifications!