In America, we believe in immigration. Our country relies on the success of immigration programs and the heroic efforts of individual immigrants – especially business owners and other entrepreneurs who enrich society and develop important innovations for the world. When you succeed and create profitability in your own ventures, everyone benefits.
Yet despite an admirable work ethic and unwavering motivation, many immigrant investors face significant problems that are frequently not addressed – but should be. That is why we created this program especially for you.
Among these problems are:
- You are not provided with enough information in order to make well-informed decisions.
- You are not instructed on how you are legally and socially required to manage employees in America.
- You are not advised about how to get customers into your stores.
- You are not guided in the selection of a successful real estate location in the community where you are investing.
- You are not given all the financial, legal, construction, and logistical details of actually building a business — and you end up spending far more than you should.
Is the program for you?
To discover if this program is for you, ask yourself a few important questions. Do you want what the American Dream can give you? Do you want freedom and control over your life? Do you want to have more options for yourself and your family?
You are a good fit for this program if you:
- Have family in the U.S.
- Already have real estate in the U.S.
- Vacation in the U.S. regularly.
- Want to invest in the U.S. and enjoy the benefits of living in the U.S.